Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jovan Black Musk For Men

Do any of you remember what "bug juice" was, from when you were a kid?  Bug juice was basically an artificial grape flavored drink, like Kool Aid.  Remember what it smelled like?  Jovan's Black Musk For Men smells like bug juice.

That is not a good thing.  This is a terrible fragrance.  I smell almost no musk in this, and the little musk I can detect is of the awful powdery smelling junk that's used to scent laundry detergents.  I hate those kinds of musks.  No, this is the sweet smell of watered down grape Kool Aid mixed with liquid Cheer.

Black Musk also has pathetic longevity - about an hour or two on my skin, even if I literally splash the stuff on.  Poor longevity is about the only positive thing I can say about this scent, because you don't want this smell to last long.

Jovan is capable of making some really good low-cost fragrances, like Musk For Men and Sex Appeal For Men.  Those fragrances are so much better than this crap.


MY RATING:  2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment