Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ferrari Red

There's not much I can say about Ferrari Red except that it's reeaaally bad.  I have a lot of car-themed fragrances, and I think the whole concept is kind of cool, since I'm a car nut.  So I have no prejudices against the idea of car-brand fragrances.  Plus, the other two Ferrari fragrances I've owned, Ferrari Racing and Ferrari Uomo, are very good, so I thought Red would at least be decent.

The problem is, Ferrari Red smells so chemically synthetic, so unoriginal and so poorly balanced, I literally can't imagine anyone actually consciously wanting to wear this.  It's a kind of quasi-aquatic scent that smells like Lemon Pledge blended with dishwashing liquid and some kind of synthetic wood oil, and it has an annoying headiness that belts me between the eyes.  The dishwashing liquid smell only gets stronger the longer you wear this. 

I really don't have anything more to say about this.  I don't even know how to categorize this scent, nor do I care.  Ferrari Red is just a bad fragrance, very nearly as awful as Wings For Men and Beverly Hills Polo Club Classic.  Case closed.

MY RATING:  2/10

Fragrance House:  Ferrari

No comments:

Post a Comment