Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jaguar Prestige

Jaguar is notorious for producing boring, safe, uninspired fragrances for men, and Jaguar Prestige carries on this ridiculous tradition. 

Wow, I thought Mustang Blue was uncreative.  Nope.  Compared to this silly thing, Mustang Blue smells like it created a new genre.

Prestige smells like bergamot and sawdust, and that's it, no exaggeration.  So you get five minutes of citrus, then five hours of sawdust.  It doesn't even smell like quality sawdust.  It smells like someone swept the floor of a sawmill and emptied the dustpan into a perfume bottle.

The only positive thing I can say is that it is not a disgusting scent.  Sawdust does not smell offensive, nor does this.  However, this is so lame, if I were the guy who created this stuff, I'd beg Jaguar to keep my name a secret.

Don't waste your money on this, no matter how cheap it is.  I know because I owned a bottle a year ago.  If you want this smell, just go to a construction site, grab a piece of scrap wood, and put a cheese grater to it.  Add some lime and lemon juice, and you have Jaguar Prestige. 

Booooooooo!!!!

MY RATING:  3/10

Fragrance House:  Jaguar

No comments:

Post a Comment