Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Change in Comment Policy

I wanted to give you all a heads up that I've just changed the settings for comments on the blog.  From this point on, only registered users are going to be allowed to post comments. 

The reason I have to do this is unfortunately there are some people who feel the need to post wise-ass comments here, hiding under "Anonymous".  For example, today some "Anonymous" wise guy posted a comment on my review of Mexx Pure Life writing, "You must be an idiot.  You have the worst taste in perfume...", and wrote the same thing on my review for Tommy Hilfiger's Loud.  I left the comments intact, so you can see what I mean.

It's one thing to disagree with me, but it's another to write stupid comments that have no substance, like these comments.  Disagreeing with me is fine - I'm not an expert in perfume - but I have no patience for childish crap like this. 

If you've been posting comments anonymously thus far, just go to Google and sign up for a Google account, which is free, and you can assign yourself a username.  That way you can get back in the fold and keep the comments coming.

Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment