Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cuba Brazil

I've said it before that I love Cuba Paris fragrances, but Cuba Brazil is a big loser from this brand.  It's prissy and sweet, and it smells like a thin, emaciated version of Dunhill Desire.  I get mostly orange blossom, neroli and musk, a combination I have never liked a all.  It smells flat, boring and lifeless, with no spark whatsoever.

Though I don't hate Cuba Brazil, I like it even less than the other Cuba Paris fragrance I don't like, Cuba Royal.  At least Cuba Royal was sort of unique, and my wife loves the way it smells on me.  I can't think of anything really positive to say about Cuba Brazil, except that it's not disgusting.  What kind of an accolade is that?  It smells like a slapdash cologne just thrown together by a bored perfumer.

This is a waste of money, even for the ultra-cheap price it sells for.

MY RATING:  3/10

Fragrance House:  Cuba Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment