Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Amazing For Men - Revised Review

I like this fragrance a lot more than I did when I first reviewed it, and have worn it a few more times since then.  Therefore it deserves an updated review.

Amazing For Men is a lot better balanced than I thought before.  The cedar note no longer seems to dominate, and serves more to give an arid, transparent texture to the scent.  The whole fragrance comes together very nicely, and has an enjoyably salty, almost fizzy, smell to it.  It works particularly well with the green and dry wood notes.  The whole effect of the fragrance is a dry, diffuse, pale green smell.  It projects quite far, but because of Amazing's great transparency, it doesn't hit you like a battering ram. 

I wore this fragrance today, and I thoroughly enjoyed it for a good eight or nine hours.  I will be reaching for Amazing For Men a lot more than I originally thought I would.

MY RATING:  8/10

Fragrance House:  Bill Blass

No comments:

Post a Comment