Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sandalo Oriental de Crusellas

This is godawful. They call this sandalwood? It smells like Spic & Span.

I can detect a teeny resemblance to something remotely like sandalwood for maybe thirty seconds after the moment I first splash this on. After that, I get this nasty blob of an odor that smells like some kind of household cleanser. I could barely smell it too, even with vigorous splashing onto my upper body. I swear I must have used a whole ounce of this in one application, just to be able to smell it. After twenty minutes, the smell was completely gone. That's about the only good thing I can say about it.

This is going right in the trash.

Fragrance House: Crusellas


  1. Where are you shamu???? Is it coincidental that Aromi has disappeared too? Are you on vacation together!!!!!!!!!

  2. Great Information to buy online Perfumes .. I am waiting for your next post

  3. This is the most clear, refined, classic sandalwood scent on the market.

  4. Buying discount perfume online can be very wallet friendly while providing you with the very best in perfume for yourself or for those on your gift giving lists. Whether you are searching for Victoria by Victoria Secret perfume, Gothic perfume oil or perhaps even Kids perfume sets and many others, you will be able to find and buy them as discount online.

    buy mens perfume online